The omelette, black beans, and guacamole breakfast is a fancier version of an eggs and beans breakfast.
Who says you shouldn’t eat guacamole for breakfast? We know that avocado has good monounsaturated fats and are low in carbs. Guacamole has many benefits as long as you don’t use chips to eat it.
This is part of the 10 Healthy Make Ahead Breakfast list.
- For Omelette Eggs:
- 3 eggs
- Ham, bacon, or sausage of your choice
- For Guacamole:
- 1/2 Hass avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped oregano
- For Black Beans:
- Dry Black Beans or Canned Black Beans
- 1 garlic clove
- For the Homemade Tomato Sauce:
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat a pan over low heat.
- While the pan is being heated, in a bowl add 3 raw eggs, and stir them with a fork or whisk until eggs are yellow. Add salt as you like.
- Chop you ham, sausage, or bacon to the size of your choice
- Once the oil is warm, add the chopped ham, sausage, or bacon. Make sure the pieces don't overlap so every piece becomes crispy.
- Remove them the ham or bacon from the pan and place them in separate bowl.
- Using the same pan, heat it over medium heat.
- Once the pan is warmer, add about 1/4 teaspoon of oil. I like to used Avocado oil.
- Add the mixed eggs and tilt the pan in a circular motion so the liquid raw eggs move to the edges of the pan.
- Once the egg is uniformly cooked, add the chopped ham, sausage, or bacon from the separate bowl. Don't add too much because the filling may spill to the sides when we fold it.
- Slide a wood spatula around the right or left side. Move the spatula slowly back and forth to make you are lift every edge of the side you choose. Folded in half once the spatula reached the center.
- Serve the omelette in a plate.
Homemade tomato sauce:
- Chop the tomato and the onion.
- If the pan is still warm, add a 1/2 spoon of oil. I use avocado oil for everything.
- Add the onion to the pan first.
- Once the onion turn brown or crispy, add the chopped tomato on top of the onion. With a wood spatula, stir and softly smash the tomatoes. Tomatoes will release some of their water and everything will start looking like a sauce now.
- Add salt and pepper as you like.
- Serve on top of the omelette or on the side.
You can either buy the prepared or make some delicious homemade ones.
- Add 1/2 of an avocado to a bowl and smash with a plastic or wood utensils. Don't use a metal one because it will turn the avocado brown faster.
- Add chopped onion
- Add salt
- Add oregano
- Add a pinch of pepper.
- Mix it until it has the texture of your choice. I like it almost like cream.
Serve all the food together.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.