With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I thought it’d be fun to come up with list of questions to ask your spouse. Personally, I love lists like this. Every time my husband and I go through a Q&A together, we learn something new about each other.
I then like to safeguard this new snippet of information (I usually write it down in a note on my iPhone.) Then, when it’s my husbands birthday, our anniversary, or just an occasion where I want to surprise him, I’ll pull up my note and use what I’ve written down as inspiration.)
For example, say I learned that my husband preferred the mountains over the beach. I might surprise him with a weekend getaway to the Smokey Mountains for our anniversary.
I challenge you to do the same! Have fun going through this list with your spouse, learning something new about each other then using that information to strengthen your relationship.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
50 Fun Questions to Ask Your Spouse
1) How are we different?
2) How are we similar?
3) What is my biggest fear?
4) What makes me the most happy?
5) How tall am I?
6) Do I prefer the city or the countryside?
7) Beach or mountains?
8) Chocolate or vanilla ice-cream?
9) What is my favorite TV show?
10) What type of books do I like to read?
11) What are my goals for this year?
12) What are my career goals?
13) Who would I love to meet one day?
14) Who is my hero?
15) Who has made the biggest influence in my life thus far?
16) What are 3 of my most precious memories?
17) Am I an animal person?
18) Do I prefer cats or dogs?
19) What is my dream vacation destination?
20) If I could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
21) Am I an introvert or an extrovert?
22) Who are my closest friends?
23) What is my guilty pleasure?
24) Name 3 things I couldn’t leave the house without?
25) What is my favorite color?
26) What is my favorite season?
27) What is my favorite sport?
28) And my favorite sports team?
29) What are my favorite bands/singers?
30) What’s the first thing I would buy if I won the lottery?
31) What would my dream house look like?
32) What is my favorite food?
33) What would my perfect day look like?
34) What brings me joy?
35) What am I most proud of?
36) What are my biggest gifts or talents?
37) When did I realize that you were the one?
38) What did I want to be when I was growing up?
39) What is one thing I’ve always wanted to do but haven’t yet?
40) Who is my favorite fictional character?
41) What is my favorite quote?
42) If I could be one age forever, what would it be and why?
43) What is my favorite movie?
44) What is my favorite song?
45) Would I rather be rich or famous?
46) What was my most embarrassing moment?
47) What is my most hated household chore?
48) How do I want to spend my retirement?
49) If I could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be?
50) If I had to eat one meal for dinner for the rest of my life, what would it be?
In addition to this list, I also recommend reading the book, “The Five Love Languages” by Dr Gary Chapman. This book is an excellent guide to helping understand your spouse and strengthen your relationship with each other.
Related post: 10 Free Ways to Make Your Husband Feel Special
Make 2018 the year you make more money!
Our free Side Hustles That Really Work eCourse will teach you 20 real ways you can make money from home. Enter your details to join the course!