This post was sponsored by Laundry Care. All opinions are 100% mine.
Working from home for yourself is the dream for many people. You can set your own hours, you can work in your pajamas, you don’t have to beg and plead for a day off.
Sounds awesome, right?
I work from home for myself, and I must admit – it’s the best gig I’ve ever had.
But if you’ve done any research about work-from-home opportunities, you’ve probably noticed that the majority of them are either computer or phone based.
That’s fine if you don’t mind talking on the phone or you’re comfortable/enjoy using a computer. But what if you want to work from home but aren’t techy (and have no desire to be?)
Well, I’ve found a great work-from-home job that fits the bill perfectly, so keep reading!
Recently, a company called Laundry Care reached out to me to see if I’d be interested in sharing their unique work-from-home opportunity with my readers.
It definitely piqued my interest so I decided to set up an interview with Tara, an established Laundry Care provider, to find out some more details.
How to Make Money Doing Laundry From Home With Laundry Care
1. Please give us a little background on yourself, how you got started with Laundry Care, and how it’s going for you right now.
2. Can you explain what you do for those who have no idea?
3. How much have you earned?
4. How much can a new Laundry Care service provider expect to make? How much can a person expect to make around one year after they start?
5. What do you like about this job?
6. Who would this job be a good fit for? How much time does it take?
7. How much does it cost to start this type of business and how much on a monthly basis to maintain it?
8. Lastly, are there any other tips that you have for someone who wants to try this?
Has This Piqued Your Interest?
I honestly think that this sounds like a perfect work-from-home job, especially for stay-at-home moms. Once you’ve put your load of laundry in, you don’t have to sit there watching it. You can play with the kids, do a workout video, cook dinner, etc – it’s a pretty passive way to make money!
If you’re interested in being a Laundry Care provider, there are a few requirements that you need to be aware of:
- Enjoy doing laundry
- At least 21 years of age
- Clean background (no criminal record)
- Daytime availability
- Washer and Dryer
- Reliable vehicle
- Internet access
If you meet these requirements, then go ahead and submit your application here.