The FREE health & fitness printables pack has been designed to help you achieve your health and weight loss goals.
After giving birth to my son, like most postpartum moms, I had some weight to lose. I’ve always been relatively fit and healthy (I’m a certified personal trainer and health coach) but I soon realized how different life when you have a newborn baby!
What I found worked for me was planning everything out the good, old-fashioned way – with a pen and paper. Instead of just “hoping” to lose some weight, I would write down my actual weight loss goals. Instead of hopping on the scale that week and thinking “I think I might’ve lost a pound” I tracked my actual weight loss by writing it down. Rather than blindly going shopping without a list and trying to think of healthy meals on the fly, I would write down my weekly meal plan and a full shopping list.
There’s something psychological about writing down your goals and tracking your progress.
And because I want you to achieve your health and fitness goals, I have created this beautiful, colorful health and fitness printables pack.
- Weekly Meal Planner – Plan your meals ahead of time to help avoid ordering takeout or making last-minute unhealthy meals
- Daily Food Log – Being mindful and aware of what you’re eating each day is an integral part of successfully losing weight and getting healthy. This daily food log will help you do exactly that.
- Exercise Log – Likewise, it’s important to track your exercise to help you stay on track. The exercise log allows you to record your time, sets, reps and weight so you can track your progression.
- Fitness Goals – Writing down your goals will help you to visualize and achieve them. This includes your long term and short term goals and your current and goal measurements.
- Healthy Habits Tracker – Creating healthy habits is essential for helping you achieve your fitness and weight loss goals. This healthy habits tracker will help to keep you accountable.
- Grocery List – Includes 4 blank sections to help make your life at the grocery store a bit easier!
- Weight Loss Log – Record your progress each month including any loss or gain and watch yourself get closer and closer to your goal!
- Workout Schedule – This is a flexible document that has plenty of space for you to schedule in your daily workouts.
- Vitamin/Supplement Tracker – If you take vitamins or supplements, you’ll know how easy it is to forget whether you’ve taken them or not. Use this tracking sheet to write down when you’ve taken your JP+, BCAA’s, etc.
HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training and it’s highly effective at helping you burn maximum calories in minimum time, meaning you don’t have to spend hours slogging away at the gym.
Your 4 bonus HIIIT workouts include:
- 4-minute Tabata workout
- 12-minute HIIIT for legs
- 12-minute running HIIT
- Medicine Ball HIIT
HIIT has been proven to be one of the most effective ways to get fit fast and has been scientifically proven to produce significant overall fat loss.
These HIIT workouts can be used in conjunction with your health & fitness printables pack to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
READY TO MAKE SOME EXTRA CASH FROM HOME?