Hi, I’m Ashli, the founder of The Million Dollar Mama.
I started The Million Dollar Mama because I wanted a place to share my favorite resources and create a place where moms can come to find ideas on how to live a healthy, happy and abundant life.
I’m particularly passionate about wellness of the body, mind and soul, and finances, so you’ll see a lot of those topics covered here. But you’ll also find plenty of lifestyle posts sprinkled throughout, too.
In addition to running this site, I’m also a Certified Health Coach and Weight Management Consultant, and I hold a Certificate IV in Fitness and a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science.
Here are some random, useless facts about me:
slightly obsessed with The Bachelor/ette. Rachel Lindsay is my spirit animal.
2) I have four tattoos and I want to get more.
3) I secretly dream of being a bodybuilder.
4) I’m kind of a hippie. I wish I could spend my days at the beach, be barefoot all the time, covered in henna, have hair down to my ankles, and grow my own vegetables (while being a bodybuilder.)
5) I couldn’t live without yoga.
6) My eyelashes are about 1/10 of an inch long.
7) I have a strong desire to visit India.
8) I love essential oils.
9) I also love my silver Birkenstocks.
10) My husband is my best friend.
11) I may be biased, but I think my son is the cutest thing since sliced bread. <<Which doesn’t make sense. But just imagine that sliced bread is the cutest thing you’ve ever seen. Then imagine something even cuter than that.
12) My pen name is Smashli Von Dawnigans. Not really, but I think it sounds kinda schmancy, don’t you?